On the Respiratory Rehabilitation and Exercise page you will find discussions and links for:
- Exercise and Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory (Pulmonary) Rehabilitation Programs
- Pulse Oxymeter/Oximeter
- Borg Scale
For more information on a transplant program near you or to find out more about organ donation in your province/territory, please visit the Transplant & Organ Donation page.
• Dealing with a diagnosis
• Adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Treating Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Managing the impact of Pulmonary Fibrosis
• An action plan for when symptoms get worse
• Get moving… Breathe Easy with Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Integrating Long-term Oxygen therapy
• Pulmonary Fibrosis and End of life
This platform was developed by physicians, researchers who specialize in respiratory health, in collaborations with the CPFF, Quebec Lung Association, and the Quebec Network for Education in Respiratory Health. If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to: Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Links to other organizations and information relating to pulmonary fibrosis.