• Dealing with a diagnosis
• Adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Treating Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Managing the impact of Pulmonary Fibrosis
• An action plan for when symptoms get worse
• Get moving… Breathe Easy with Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Integrating Long-term Oxygen therapy
• Pulmonary Fibrosis and End of lifeThis platform was developed by physicians, researchers who specialize in respiratory health, in collaborations with the CPFF, Quebec Lung Association, and the Quebec Network for Education in Respiratory Health. If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to: Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- EURODIS (European Organisation for Rare Diseases)
- Mesothelioma Guide (United States)
- RareConnect.org (Partnership of EURODIS and NORD)
- Papworth Hospital Interstitial Lung Disease service (United Kingdom)
- Longfibrose VZW (Belgium)
- Lungenfibrose eV (Germany)
- Ama Fuoridalbuio (Italy)
- Longfibrose NL (Netherlands)
From the December 2014 issue of the Hope Newsletter, a newsletter for lung transplant patients, Travel Insurance for Pre-Existing Conditions. Thank you to Ann McGuire for kindly sharing this information with our PF community.
This information is meant for Ontario residents, but it does include useful information no matter where you live. If you are aware of other similar programs in your region, please forward a link and we will include them in this section.