CPFF Robert Davidson Fellowships
About the Fellowship
The Canadian Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (CPFF) provides support for all people affected by pulmonary fibrosis (PF), and is the voice of patients living with PF. The CPFF is proud to support eligible physicians who wish to further their training in PF in order to advance clinical, translational, or basic science knowledge in the field and deliver excellence in clinical care to the PF patient community in Canada. The Fellowship is named after Robert Davidson, an IPF patient and lung transplant recipient, who founded the CPFF in order to provide education and support for patients and families affected by PF and to support Canadian PF research.
The Robert Davidson Fellowship will support a 1-year fellowship in PF in Canada with at least 75% of time protected for research-related activities. The combination of clinical and research activities will provide candidates with the opportunity for academic career development that will enable candidates to become key national and international members of the ILD community. Candidates will be expected to lead a research project at their training institution, with the goal of also participating in multicentre activities that will establish nationwide connections with other Canadian centres.
How to Apply
- Supervisors will submit the application package as a single PDF on behalf of the Applicant.
- All requests for funding and supporting documentation must be submitted by November 15, 2022.
- Applications must be submitted by email to: email@example.com with “Robert Davidson Fellowship Application” in the subject line.
- You will receive a written confirmation that your email has been received within 5 business days.
- You will receive a decision on or before December 13, 2022.
Download the Application Instructions and Checklist
Download the Terms of Reference