Avonmore Berry Farm – Run the Farm (for PF)
August 12 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm EDT
The Phillips family have been deeply affected by pulmonary fibrosis (PF), with the passing of David Andrew Phillips on June 4, 2021, aged 56 years old. David was the owner of the Avonmore Berry Farm, in Avonmore, Ontario. In his memory, his family created a 5km walk/run through the fields of the farm to raise awareness for the disease and funds for research. Join the Run the Farm event on August 12th.
The Phillips family invites you to gather with your community on August 12th to walk/run for PF or cheer on those who are walking/running. A minimum pledge of $50 is required to join this event.
- Registration requires a minimum pledge of $50
- Registration closes on August 10th at 11:59 pm EST
- Check-in opens @ 9:30 am EST
- Run starts @ 10:00 am EST
- Refreshments are included
SHARE PHOTOS OF YOUR WALK/RUN
Help us spread the word about pulmonary fibrosis by posting photos of you walking or running at the event:
– On your team or individual page
– On social media using the hashtag #hopebreatheshere
– On the CPFF mobile app
SUPPORT THE RUN THE FARM (FOR PF) EVENT
Pledge, register, and find more information HERE